Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Look what I can do!


Little miss C has been doing this for the past few weeks all on her little lonesome, but I really felt like getting a picture of it today. Yes, I know, I still haven't posted my next series about our trip. If I haven't been working, I've been prepping for work. If I'm not prepping or working, I'm at the new house trying to get things done. If I'm not prepping, working, or working at the new house, I'm here at home trying to catch up on everything else that's being neglected. I'm feeling a bit disjointed at the moment on top of other highly emotional things going on that I'm not ready to talk about because I'm still feeling pretty raw. But seriously...I will get to talking about Italy soon if it kills me!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Sweet picture. She looks so proud at what she can do.