Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A quick blurb...and gratuitous photos...

We rented a truck last weekend and started moving things in because we finally finished the upstairs floors. Three rooms from the old house are mostly moved. No pictures to show of that...but I do have others to share, just because.

I know I've said this before, but I love my new camera.

As promised previously...Outdoor soccer...


I got pictures of baby girl in a dress that was lovingly gifted from Uncle L. and Aunt C. She's worn it several times, but I just got the chance to get pictures of her in it today.



She and the big guy were sharing grapes, and each time she'd take a bite of grape, she'd screw up her face like it was really sour. Didn't stop her from eating them, though!


I also have been doing a little bit of knitting. Only washcloths and baby hats for the moment. Not enough time to do anything else big.


No comments: