Thursday, May 11, 2006

School's out...school's out....

D.O.N.E. Finito. I officially clocked out of spring '06 as of 3:00 this afternoon. Thanks to taking up residence on the 6th floor of the library (the only floor with real cushy office chairs as opposed to the bare wooden prison chairs) for the past two weeks, I think I've survived. Chemistry went fairly well, but thanks to staying up too late and not having a chance to eat lunch (yeah...whose bright idea was it to schedule 2 hour 15 minute tests...with only a 15 minute break in between?) I didn't do as well on Molecular. I should still have an A wrapped up in the class (I hope). I did, however, nail down a big fat A in organic lab.

I somehow managed to clean out my locker out today and stuff a semester's worth of collected junk in my silver tote, making it like carrying another child back to the car. So I now have no excuse to go back to campus until the fall. Woot! I feel free! All I can think about is how much fun I'm going to have and all the things I'm going to catch up on and all. the. knitting.

I'm too pooped to party tonight, so I'm heading to sleepytown. I'll update later on the sickness that has invaded our collective households (mine and the in-laws) over the past week. Suffice it to say that Liam ended up with a "Get out of School Free" card for the entire week. Fun.

No comments: