Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not much to say...

It's been all about the new house around here lately. There has been pretty much no knitting or crafting to speak of (not that I haven't been obsessing about it...believe me, I have), and our current home is quite the wreck. I might need a life raft to escape the laundry pile that has grown downstairs.

It's only a couple more weeks until we actually take possession, and I'm told that's when the fun really starts. I keep thinking of it as an opportunity to further declutter and purge...hubby maybe not as much.

Spring is all about new beginnings. Speaking of spring...here's a shot of one of the trees in our yard this time of year. It's just starting to pop now, but this picture is from last spring, I'm thinking. I always wanted a place with flowering trees, and this one has a flowering crab, a weeping cherry, and a dogwood.

I'm feeling the need to get a list going so I can start crossing things off...then maybe I'll feel like I'm getting somewhere.

No comments: