Friday, March 03, 2006

Cinderellie, Cinderellie

With my day off, I thought I should be a bit productive, so I made my first task of the day to start attacking the laundry room. I started in there a couple of weeks ago, and it's in much better shape than it was. The built in shelves, however, still needed reorganizing, as I can never find the right size sheet, and there are still a bunch of too-small boys clothes and baby things floating around that need to be put away in storage.

Jonah always tries to be such a big helper. He loves to take the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and pull the stuff from the dryer into baskets to be put away. Once he finished with that this morning, he had to find something else to do while I pulled things off the shelves to be sorted and organized. He found other ways to be helpful.There wasn't much left this morning of the ice that covered the trees, as we had some early sun, but I did get this pic of our burning bush and the few drops of ice left clinging to the branches:

No comments: