Thursday, November 23, 2006

Being Thankful

So on Thanksgiving, the idea is to give thanks for the things you are grateful for. This year my horn of plenty seems to be overflowing. I have a fantastic family, both here at home and back in Indiana who supports me no matter what hare-brained idea I come up with and how deep I get myself. I have a handsome, supportive, domesticated husband who treats me like a queen. I have two beautiful, healthy, intelligent children who fill my day with love and laughter and a third bundle of joy on the way. We have food on our table, warm clothes on our backs, and many comfort items that many others do without. I have two capable hands with which I can craft useful (or not :)) things to bring joy to others. I have my own health, and for the most part, I feel every bit of 18 years old. My list goes on and on.

So what are you thankful for today?

No comments: