Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's an FO! Well...almost...

When last we left our heroine, she was debating the perils of to knit or not to knit. What end did she meet? Was there knitting that was frogged? Well...I went to bed, that's what I did. Smart thing, I'm sure, though I could have done without the night full of nightmares.

Not to disappoint, however, I did knit some today (though not nearly as much as I might have liked). I whipped out a quick little thing this afternoon after diving headlong into a mess of laundry that had been piling up. Once the laundry was well in hand, I picked up the size 15's and some bulky Reynolds Lopi and put this together (sorry for the blurry photo, but it is night here):


Nice hat, you say? I say wrong, Bucko! Well, if it that isn't a lid on my head...then what is it, you ask? Again, my faithful followers...you will have to wait and see...further transformation shall ensue, though this is the style hat I think hubby is looking for. Might have to duplicate it for his head, perhaps with further styling, like maybe a cable or rib or two thrown in. Oh, and in gray, of course. Can't have too much color, you know.

No comments: