Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's too early yet

Today was a cold, gray and dreary day. I soooo dislike these kind of days. I used to call them big fuzzy sock days, because all I want to do when it's like this is put on a pair of warm socks, crawl under the covers and veg in front of the tube all day. I'm solar powered. I need to see sunshine to function.

After running all day yesterday and not getting much sleep the night before (our little girl is a middle of the night gymnast), I was bad today and didn't get anything done. I had a shower that I should have gone to, but I couldn't get up the energy to even shower and get out of the house. (But look at me...up into the wee hours again when I should be in bed. But it's quiet. And this won't last long.)

Instead, I spent much needed time with the family, stoking up the stove and doing what I really love...knitting.

I've got progress on a project to show, but not until it's finished, which won't be long since I started today and am already halfway there. I have startitis so bad. Too many things I want to start...too many other projects in various stages of incomplete. I know I'm not the only one out there who does this, so that is at least a small comfort.

This week promises to be a busy one, so let's see if I can manage the daily posts throughout!

No comments: