Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Big Belly Wednesday

I'm 33 1/2 weeks today (so anywhere from 4-6 weeks to go, since I seem to go before my due date), and I can hardly believe how quickly this last bit of time is going, likely because of all the things we have coming up in the next month.

I haven't posted pictures in a while, so I thought I'd show how I've grown since I posted pictures last month.

I have no belly button anymore. I used to hope I would get an outie, but I don't think that is going to happen. My belly button must have been too deep for that to happen. So far, I have no new stretch marks (knock on wood), as my old ones seem to be taking care of helping my belly stretch nicely. Believe me....I've got plenty. These pictures are nice in that they don't really show my old stretch marks very well.

I have to say that I'm really starting to get excited about the prospect of meeting this little girl and seeing what she looks like, but I think I can wait until after Christmas for that to happen.

No comments: